• The term “The Chocolate Paws, TCP, us or we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us on our site.
What kind of information do we collect from you when you visit our site?
When you visit thechocolatepaws.com, we collect some basic information about your browser. Examples are things like what type of browser and operating system are you using; how long did you stay on our site; what pages did you look at. This helps us understand how visitors browse our site, so that we can make their shopping experience better.
We also collect personal information about you when you register an account such as your name, address, postal code, phone number, etc. We need this information to process any promotional giveaways that we may sponsor from time to time.
Sharing of personal information – WE DO NOT DO IT!
Under no circumstances will we share any personal information that we collect with any third parties or web sites. All the information you give us is completely private and used solely for our own business use. If you give us permission to send you newsletter emails then we use your email for that purpose, but never does that email get sold or distributed to any other web site or list. We hate the junk just as much as you do.
If you have chosen to opt into our newsletter or subscription emails and decide to opt out, we have a simple unsubscribe form that will let you get off our email list. Also, under the member area, you will find a simple form to unsubscribe.
Subscriber Inquiries and Privacy
If you have any questions about your privacy, or want to make changes to your profile, or get off our newsletter list, simply send us an email.